Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fella treats me just like any PET ~ Tasha Maltby & Dani Graves



TEENAGER Tasha Maltby is never likely to run away from boyfriend Dani Graves – he keeps her on a lead when they go out.
For the barking-mad fact is that the pretty 19-year-old likes to live as the PET of her Gothic-dressing “master”.

The pair’s odd appearance makes them look like rejects from a Pulp Fiction audition – and as The Sun revealed yesterday, their behaviour has so disturbed a bus driver he refuses to let them on.

Dani, 25, not only takes Tasha for walks on a lead, he rubs her tummy when she’s good and generally ensures she is house-trained.

He even has a set of Tasha’s Pet Rules which she has signed and must follow every day.

She says: “I am Dani’s pet and it is all I have ever wanted to be. I’ve always been animal-like and I’ve wanted to be a pet since I don’t know when, but I never quite understood it.

“Then a few years ago I read a magazine and realised other people did it, so I did too. I’m happier being a pet than anything else. I don’t like making decisions so I let Dani do that for me.

“Then he plays with me and strokes my tummy if I’ve done what he asked. I don’t have to do anything for myself except get snacks and wash. I eat and sleep a lot and get a lot of love and attention, just like a regular pet.”

Their day starts with Dani choosing Tasha’s outfit. She goes to the bathroom where a message in eyeliner from Dani reminds her to brush her teeth. Then a close encounter with a spider in the bath has her running to the sofa and curling up in a ball until Dani removes it.

Later it’s time for some playing and training. When Dani shouts to her that he is getting dressed, she miaows and moans that she wants to play with her tennis ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment