Monday, May 9, 2011

WHO'S YOUR ROLE MODEL for 2011???




This is fun. I promise you WILL laugh when you find your role Model.

NO CHEATING. I was really surprised to find out who my role Model was.


FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL.. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.


It's CRAZY how accurate this is! No peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9


2) Multiply by 3 then


3) Add 3


4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)


5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....


6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down





 With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein


2. Oprah Winfrey


3. Snoopy


4. Bill Clinton


5. Bill Gates


6. Gandhi


7. Barack Obama


8. Babe Ruth


9. **Nafass**

10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know.... I just have that effect on people.


P..S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment